Sileu Reusable Soft 100% Medical Grade Silicone Menstrual Cup - Small Pre-childbirth Model
What is the Sileu Menstrual Cup?
It is a small and flexible cup made of soft medical grade silicone. Instead of absorbing your flow, like a tampon or sanitary pad, it catches and collects it. Once inserted, the cup will spring open (you may need to rotate it first) and rest against the walls of your vagina. It forms a seal to prevent leaks and the blood then simply drips into the cup. You should only need to empty it every 12 hours.
Benefits of the Sileu Menstrual Cup
- Can keep in for up to 12 hours, meaning you can wear it overnight without needing to empty it
- Will not dry vaginal walls or leave any fibres like tampons and pads can
- Can help reduce the likelihood of bacterial infections like thrush as there is nothing in them that should disrupt your natural vaginal environment.
- Removes the need for tampons, which will help to protect the environment by reducing landfill
- Lasts for up to 10 years, so for a small initial outlay of just over £10 you should end up saving a significant amount. If you currently spend £10 per month on tampons/sanitary towels, then by switching to the Sileu Cup, you would save nearly £1200 over the 10 years!!
- Have been independently analysed to ensure they do not contain any substances of very high concern (SVHC) as part of the REACH regulations. It is vital that you can be confident that any item you insert into your body is 100% safe so beware of cheap imports that have not been thoroughly tested
- Comes with a small carry pouch, making it easy to discreetly take with you anywhere
- Simple to clean – just sterilize with boiling water or sterilizing tablets at the end of your period.