Pregnancy Testing Kit 10mIU/ml 3.5mm wide One Step 50 Test Pack
Our early 10mIU/ml pregnancy test kit can detect a pregnancy from as early as just 2 days after implantation/conception (though 4-6 days is more normal).
The pregnancy hormone increases dramatically from less than 5mIU/ml to way over 100,000mIU/ml in the first 3 months of a pregnancy.
SPECIMEN COLLECTION AND HANDLING
You can take this pregnancy test from the first day you suspect you might be pregnant, but for the most accurate results it is recommended to wait until the first day after your missed period.
A urine specimen must be collected in a clean and dry container. The first morning urine specimen is preferred since it generally contains the highest concentration of hCG; however, urine specimens collected at any time of the day may be used.
TO CARRY OUT THE TEST
1. Bring the sealed test pouch to room temperature.
2. Open the sealed pouch and remove the strip.
3. Immerse the test strip vertically (straight) into the urine sample for at least 15 seconds, making sure the arrows are pointing downwards. Do not allow the urine level to go above the MAX (maximum) level line (marked by arrows) on the test strip.
4. Remove the strip from the urine and place the strip on a non-absorptive, clean and dry surface.
5. Wait for the coloured bands to appear. Positive results may be visible within 40 seconds depending on the concentration of hCG present but to confirm a negative result wait up to 5 minutes and until the background is clear. Results obtained after 5 minutes may be considered invalid.
6. Discard the test after use.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
Negative:If one coloured line appears in the control region on the test strip and there is no line in the test region, then this indicates a negative result and no hCG has been detected in the urine. This means you are either not pregnant or you have tested too early. If you are not sure repeat the test in 48 hours.
Positive: If two coloured lines appear on the test strip, one in the test region and one in the control region, then this means hCG has been detected in your urine and there is a strong possibility that you are pregnant. One line may be lighter than the other, but this is still a positive result.
If two coloured lines appear on the test strip, one in the test region and one in the control region, then this means hCG has been detected in your urine and there is a strong possibility that you are pregnant. One line may be lighter than the other, but this is still a positive result.
If a red line appears in the test region but there is no visible line at all in the control region of the strip then the test is invalid. If no lines appear anywhere on the test strip then the test is also invalid and should be repeated using another test strip.
Invalid Test Results can be caused by:
- The absorbent tip not being wetted thoroughly.
- Reading the test result too early or too late. A
5-minute reaction time is required.