**NEW** Clearblue Digital Ovulation Tests with Dual Hormone Indicator - Pack of 10
NEW ADVANCED Clearblue Dual Hormone Digital Ovulation Tests
Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test – Typically identifies 4 fertile days, twice as many as any other ovulation test, so increasing your window of opportunity to get pregnant.
- 10 Tests – 1 months cycle
The Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test identifies the fertile window of the menstrual cycle by monitoring two key urinary fertility hormones, estrone-3-glucuronide (E3G; one of the urinary metabolites of estradiol) and luteinizing hormone (LH). By measuring these two hormones, the Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test is the only ovulation test that accurately detects the timing of a wider fertile period of typically 4 days, 2 more than other ovulation tests.
Conception is most likely to occur when intercourse takes place on the day before, or day of ovulation1 and detection of the LH surge is a precise measure for the timing of ovulation.2 However, conception is possible when intercourse takes place throughout the fertile window. Importantly, it has been proposed that regular intercourse during the entire fertile period is more likely to lead to pregnancy, than intercourse at peak fertility alone. Establishing the timing of ovulation and a wider fertile window has practical utility to assist couples in appropriately timing intercourse.
The Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test:
- Typically identifies 4 fertile days – 2 more than other ovulation tests – to maximize a woman’s chances of conception.
- Is the only Ovulation Test that accurately tracks the changing levels of 2 key urinary hormone metabolites – E3G and LH.
- Is the only Ovulation Test that can adapt to a woman’s personal cycle every time she uses it with its unique, smart algorithm.
- Incorporates the latest fertility monitoring technology, which is more than 99% accurate at detecting the LH surge.
- Is the only digital ovulation test brand with an unmistakable smiley face result.
Adaptive algorithm determines fertile days
Each menstrual cycle has a unique hormone profile. The test holder contains a sophisticated algorithm that adapts to a woman’s individual hormone levels in order to accurately identify her fertile window.
Many women have small levels of LH present in their urine throughout their cycles – Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test sets a personalized threshold level for each woman, by measuring changes in hormone levels from their baseline (rather than measuring hormones to a constant uniform threshold, like some other ovulation tests).
The Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test utilizes the following information to give a woman’s daily fertility status:
- A sustained rise in E3G levels from baseline is used to define High Fertility days
- Trend analysis is applied to the E3G measurements to identify the first day of sustained rise, on which the device will display High Ferility
- Detection of the LH surge is used to determine days of Peak Fertility
After 5 minutes, the test holder automatically reads and interprets the test result and delivers a digital indication of the user’s fertility status:
Clear Circle – It is unlikely, but not impossible, that intercourse at this time will result in pregnancy. The user should test again the following day. This result is displayed for 8 minutes.
Flashing Smiley – If the user has intercourse today she will increase her chance of getting pregnant, but she must also test again the following day. The result will be displayed for 8 minutes.
Smiley Face – This is the user’s most fertile time and the result will be displayed for 2 days. If the user has intercourse today she will maximize her chance of getting pregnant. The user should stop testing after the first day that Peak Fertility is displayed (3 error symbols will be displayed simultaneously if she continues to test).
I had a positive result for the L.H. surge and had sexual intercourse during this period but I have still not become pregnant.
There are many factors that can affect your fertility. It can take many healthy couples months to achieve pregnancy. You may need to use these tests for a few months before pregnancy occurs. If after 6 months of trying you have still not become pregnant, you should visit your doctor for advice.