Clearblue Triple Check Pregnancy Test
Clearblue Value Pack – Triple Check offers you the possibility to test and confirm the result. It contains three Clearblue Pregnancy tests for confidence when you need it most.
Clearblue Digital Early Detection Pregnancy test.
Whether you are trying to get pregnant or trying to keep from getting pregnant, when you miss your period you want to know immediately if you are pregnant or not. Clearblue are the market leaders and these tests are fast, accurate (greater than 99%), reliable and an easy alternative when you require immediate discreet results in the privacy of your own home. Contains 2 visual tests and 1 digital test so you can triple check your result.
Reassurance throughout the testing process is provided by clear symbols on the digital display showing test progression and any error messages. Shown below are examples of the results you could expect to see.
How accurate are these tests?
These tests have proved greater than 99% accurate in laboratory and consumer studies.
How long will it take before I can read the result?
You can read the results after just 3 minutes.
Can anything affect the results of these tests?
Drinking alcohol, painkillers, oral contraceptives, antibiotics and other common drugs will not affect the result of these tests. Only medicines that contain HCG can produce a false positive result. If you are unsure about your result or your period has still not arrived you should see your doctor for advice.
Clearblue Early Detection Pregnancy Tests
This test has an Absorbent Sampler that changes colour from white to pink, in order to show that urine is being absorbed:
These tests are direct from the manufacturer and as such are brand new in box (BNIB) and have an expiry date of at least 12 months.
What should I do with my results?
If your pregnancy test results are positive, you should consult your doctor to discuss your pregnancy and what steps and precautions should be taken next. In addition, if your test is negative and you still suspect you may be pregnant, you may want to confirm your test results with another pregnancy test a few days later.
Clearblue Early Detection Pregnancy Test with Colour Change Tip – 7 Signs of Certainty:
1. Accurate – over 99% accurate from the day your period is due.
2. Sensitive – designed to be a high sensitivity test.
3. Early – can be used 4 days before your period is due, as it is so sensitive it can usually detect the hormone level in early pregnancy.
4. Easy to use – the Colour Change TIP and the control window show the test is working.
5. Fast – results in just 2 minutes.
6. Doctor recommended – most importantly, Clearblue is the brand most recommended by doctors.
Clearblue DIGITAL Detection Pregnancy Test:
• The only test to also tell you the number of weeks since you conceived
• Giving unmistakably clear results
• Easy to use with its unique hourglass symbol to show you the test is working
*Research carried out in the UK