Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test Sticks 10 Tests
The Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test helps you maximise your chances of conceiving naturally by identifying your 2 most fertile days each cycle by measuring the changes in level of a key fertility hormone – luteinising hormone (LH)
Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test Sticks
- Easiest to read – no lines to interpret, with its digital display the Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test is the easiest ovulation test to read
- Over 99% accurate – Proven in extensive laboratory tests
- Most effective – Clearblue is the most effective ovulation kit brand because with 7 Test Sticks, more women detect their LH surge than with any 5 test kit
- Fast – results in just 3 minutes
A pregnancy begins with conception. A child is conceived when the male sperm successfully fertilises the female egg. Successful fertilisation is most likely during a 24-hour period following the L.H. surge. Since this window is only open once a month and for a short period of time, being able to predict the L.H surge is very helpful when trying to become pregnant. Clearblue is the brand leader in the UK so you can buy with confidence.
Understanding your cycle
In order to identify your most fertile time with an ovulation test, first you need to understand something about your own body and your menstrual cycle. Ovulation generally occurs 12 to 16 days before the next period starts and your 2 most fertile days are the day of the LH surge and the day after. Around this time is when you should be testing. There is no need to test every day of your cycle.
Before you can be sure when to start testing, you need to work out your usual cycle length.
The length of your cycle is the number of days from the first day of your menstrual period to the day before your next period starts.So to work out your cycle length:
- Count the day your period starts as Day 1 (this means the first day of full menstrual flow)
- Continue counting. The last day of your cycle is the day before your next period starts. The number of days is your cycle length.
The length of the cycle can vary from one woman to another; and can vary from cycle to cycle in the same woman. Most women have a cycle that lasts between 23 and 35 days.
When can I do the Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test?
When you start testing depends on your usual cycle length.